I'm the Monster I'm the Monster

incredible!

that was awesome. i liked how u used the music to help augment the coolness of the action. well-animated and cool final scene

Dude Wheres My Lightsaber Dude Wheres My Lightsaber

cool

this was most excellent. the idea was great because Star Wars and Bill and Ted don't exactly mix, which is why they were an awesome mix. I agree w/ SAy_1O--this would make a good series

Anime nCrap 03 Anime nCrap 03

great!

this was a great movie. the song was good, and the random placement of the graphics was good, too.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

better than the first

this new edition definitely lives up to the first Decline. its way better!

K&K Breakfast K&K Breakfast

kicked ass

this movie had great humor, and i also liked how it had actual voices, which is a rare luxury seldom found in flash toons. mad props because yes, honeycomb does rule

Lands of Helios: Teaser Lands of Helios: Teaser

interesting

i liked the first part when he's going to the forest--it builds suspense. The battle scene was pretty good, too. it's a very vague, mysterious teaser, which i thought was good.

DubiousArtisan responds:

Thanks, that's what i was going for. I didn't wanna give much away. But didn't wanna give nothing away either.

Suicide Ninjas Suicide Ninjas

haven't seen this kind o' thing

i've never seen this kind of animation before. at first, i thought it was going to be an action flick, but then the suicide club came up. it was pretty weird but still good.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

that's freakin awesome

again, that's freakin awesome. I wish that i was cool enough to make that movie. more to the point, that action rocked, and i can't wait till the real thing comes out.

MY legend of zelda MY legend of zelda

WOW

That was incredible. I loved Link's total obliviousness, Ganondorf's musicianship, and the cartoon's overall true-to-life aspect. I mean, you really do most of that stuff in the game. good job.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

indeed, you do all the stiff, from kicking chickens to blowing up ganondorf's tower, only to bad you can't ignore talking people in the game..nor run from an angry builder..Whii!